Executive Assistant to Partners
A Chambers-ranked litigation boutique in central London seeks an experienced Executive Assistant or Personal Assistant to assist the Partners with a range of day-to-day tasks.
Duties and responsibilities
This is a full-time role (8:30am - 5:30pm, with a lunch break of 45 minutes.)
Your duties include, but are not limited to:
- Diary management, booking and managing appointments
- Organising meetings and travel
- Document production and management
- Conducting research and compiling reports / summaries
- General office support and ad hoc duties
The firm is looking for someone who enjoys going "above and beyond" and being given new challenges. This role would suit an ambitious individual looking to take on further responsibility, working with some of the most talented lawyers in the profession.
- At least 2 years' experience as an Executive Assistant or PA gained at a prestigious law firm, accountancy firm or 'blue chip' organisation
- Excellent academic record, with a minimum of 2.1 degree classification at a leading university (depending on your professional experience, this may not be essential)
- A second language (e.g. German) would be advantageous