In-House Legal Counsel
In-house Solicitor, c2-5 years pqe, North West
Our client is a privately owned, high growth business based in the North West. Year on year our client has witnessed strong growth and continues to build on its success through new product offerings.
This is an exciting position working in a fast paced relatively new Legal Department. You will be joining our company at a time of rapid expansion and will have the opportunity to make a real impact.
You will report to the Head of Legal and will perform a general company/commercial/operational role to group management and staff. The work will include:
· Corporate acquisitions
· Reviewing, negotiating and concluding contracts
· Drafting template documents such as terms and conditions/letters/scripts/processes
· Reviewing marketing collateral
· Ensuring the Group is kept up to date with relevant legal changes
· Involvement in the design and structuring of new products, services and systems to ensure that they meet legal requirements
· Developing and assisting in the development of policies and procedures for the organisation
· Developing and delivering internal training where required, on areas such as comparative advertising and data protection
To be considered for this opportunity you must have strong academics and have experience of working in a leading National or City firm. Commercial contracts experience is beneficial but my client is open to considering bright individuals looking to make the transition in-house from disciplines such as commercial litigation, banking or corporate. What is important is to be bright and engaging with a real desire to work for a business.
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please contact BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.