PI Litigation Paralegal - International Firm
Our Client; an International Law Firm, are seeking an experienced Paralegal in their Motor team based in Birmingham.
The role will be supporting fee earners on complex and larger fraud cases, with the candidate being a point of contact for the clients whilst handling a varied caseload of pre-litigated and litigated claims.
You will be required to hit, maintain and apply a consistent approach to all individual targets of financial performance whilst maintaining an awareness of firm procedures and strategies.
The ideal candidate will be conducting and analysis of evidence and setting case strategies, encompassing both technical and commercial considerations.
- Previous experience of dealing with either pre-litigation or litigated cases is essential.
- Confident negotiator and communicator in person and via telephone.
- LPC preferred.
- Flexible with an ability to adapt to rapid change, both internally and in the context of clients' businesses.
- Able to identify market trends, to provide commercially rounded advice to clients and view things from a business perspective.
- Excellent commercial awareness and an interest in broader business issues.
- Experience of working in a target driven commercial environment would also be an advantage.