Media (Defamation and Privacy) Solicitor
5 days left
- Full Time
A top tier firm, listed in the Legal 500, are reputation and privacy specialists looking for Solicitor to come and join their team. They are looking at newly qualified to 5 years PQE.
The firm are renowned for their bespoke and innovative approach to their work, and they have a client roster of high-profile and ultra-high-net-worth private individual and companies.
The firm work for a number of FTSE 100 Companies involved in a number of sectors such as, private equity, mining, energy and gaming.
In joining this firm you will:
- Be a qualified solicitor with litigation experience from a reputable firm
- Proven interest for intellectual property matters, data protection and privacy law
- Comfortable handling a mixture of contentious and non-contentious matters
- Able to deal with your caseload effectively and provide commercially sound advice
- Confident in networking and building rapport with new and existing clients
- Possess clear ability to think on your feet, especially face-to-face with clients
You will have the opportunity to work closely with clients regularly and develop strong relationships with them. The firm will be offering you a very competitive salary with career progression plan. This firm are looking to build partners of the future with lawyer who have a motivation for interesting and ground breaking work.
Apply for Media (Defamation and Privacy) Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly