In-house Commercial Lawyer
- Full Time
Reporting into a Legal Manager, the successful lawyer will be responsible for providing legal services in connection with the company's property and joint venture portfolios. This will include the following:
- Drafting, negotiating and completing documentation relating to joint venture projects.
- Preparing, drafting and negotiating the acquisition of new business and associated due diligence.
- Company Secretarial work including compliance and corporate governance.
- Drafting, negotiation and completion of lease renewals, lease assignments/transfers surrenders and leasehold acquisitions
- Special projects works as and when required.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a lawyer looking for a challenging role. Any experience of working with clients within the retail sector would be a real bonus.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right [but you would like details of other company/commercial jobs], please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.