Solicitor, Construction Litigation
7 days left
- Full Time
Kennedys Dubai is looking for a Lawyer with construction dispute resolution experience, ideally where insurance aspects were involved. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team.
Our highly regarded and established international construction team has an excellent track record of delivering innovative, commercially switched on solutions to clients, on all types of construction and engineering projects.
Kennedys’ global construction team consists of 50 Kennedys lawyers, including more than 15 partners, spending either all or the majority of their time devoted to construction and engineering matters.
‘[Has] experience advising insurers, developers, contractors and construction professionals on contentious and non-contentious facets of construction projects.’ The Legal 500
Type of Clients:
Insurers and Reinsurers
Construction professionals (engineers, architects, quantity surveyors)
Contractors and subcontractors
- Qualified Lawyer with the relevant experience.
- Arabic language skills would be a distinct advantage, but is not essential
- 6-10* years’ construction litigation experience gained within the GCC. Construction insurance experience would be a distinct advantage.
- To have had previous client contact and attendance at business development events.
- Experience of arbitration and negotiation.