Due to recent expansion and impressive plans for growth in the future, this well respected firm are seeking a Family Law Associate to undertake a challenging, high value Family Law caseload. This is a brilliant opportunity for a Family Law Solicitor to achieve fantastic career progression and become a pivotal member of my client's award winning Family Law team, with potential opportunities for partnership available for outstanding candidates in the future. Not only is there the opportunity to achieve significant progression, they are also offering a highly competitive salary, numerous benefits and flexible working hours.
The successful candidates will have a minimum of 2 year's experience handling with Family Law files, especially dealing with privately funded work. There will also be the opportunity to perform considerable business development.
Skills and responsibilities;
- Must be either a qualified Solicitor, Legal Executive or Barrister
- Must have a minimum of 2 year's experience dealing with Family Law
- Excellent business development skills
- Ideally possesses a client fee following, although this is not essential
- Excellent academic record
- Experience dealing with privately funded work
- Excellent client care skills
- Highly driven and motivated individual
- Quality IT skills
- Be able develop and build relationships
- Be able to recognise and capitalise on potential business opportunities
If you want to work for a highly respected law firm who believe in develop and rewarding their employees, please don't hesitate to contact me to discuss the role in more detail.
Please contact Steven Wade, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration. If you have not been contacted within five working days you should assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our London legal jobsÂ with confidence. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.