Legal researcher - Central London - great progression opportunities!
Legal Researcher - Full time - Fantastic progression opportunities!
Who are we?
Carlyle Kingswood Global is one of the leading legal recruitment and headhunting firms in the Asia-Pacific region, acting for a range of international law firms, financial institutions and multinational companies. Our team has been instrumental in brokering a number of high profile senior appointments including partner, director and team moves covering Asia, Europe and Australia, setting up offices for several international law firms in the APAC region, moving entire law firm divisions/ practice areas as well as recruiting Head of Legal/General Counsel/ country head and Asia heads for multinational companies.
What type of person are we looking for?
Our office has an international working environment and as a growing company, our database is constantly growing and evolving. We need someone to support our team with updating the system, meeting and registering new candidates, mapping the market to identify a strong candidate pool and utilising Linkedin to approach new candidates.
Candidates should have good academics, a law degree and ideally have completed the LPC. You will need a strong attention to detail and a desire to learn about the legal industry in London. In particular, the different areas of law covered in law firms and organisations, which law firms are strong in particular areas and who the key lawyers are in London and the surrounding counties.
The ideal person would be someone who wants to use their legal knowledge to date in a different role outside of the traditional lawyer route.
Key attributes for this challenging but rewarding role are:
- Hard worker
- Quick and willing to learn
- An attention for detail
- Positive attitude
- Excellent time management
- Strong work ethic
What the role will entail:
Your role will support an important part of the business – research and mapping. The attention to detail means the database needs to be up to date with moves and legal market updates, as well as, who’s in and who’s out in the legal industry.
Your role is to update and cross reference our internal database with a combination of law firms’ websites, law societies, LinkedIn, Chambers & Partners, Legal500.com and other legal resources.
What we offer:
- Insight on international law firms and organisations in London and the surrounding counties , particularly the culture, management style, and the types of clients each platform has to offer
- In-depth understanding of different areas of law each firm have such as corporate, commercial, data protection, intellectual property, company secretarial and litigation
- One to one mentoring from experienced consultants and training directly from the CEO and Director of London
- Professional, fun and down-to-earth working environment
- The opportunity to join our global network spanning Asia, the UK and Australia
- Flexible working hours/ days
If you have the required attributes listed above and are interested to learn more about the industry, please send your CV and a covering letter explaining why you feel you are a good fit for this role
Apply for Legal researcher - Central London - great progression opportunities!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly