Contracts Manager, Telecommunications Company, London
A multinational connectivity business is seeking a Contracts Manager to join the legal team on a permanent basis.
Reporting into the Head of Legal and based in Central London, you will work closely with the sales and finance teams and advise on a broad range of matters including:
- Drafting non-standard contract terms on Service Orders (contracts) and negotiate with customers, with a focus on deal specific commercial terms;
- Working closely with Sales and Sales Operations on customer contracts, and related contractual issues;
- Providing negotiating and drafting assistance to the Legal team, negotiating terms and conditions in customer contracts, including overall support and management of non-standard contractual matters;
- Performing contract research and interpretation, providing contract guidance on day-to-day issues, including transactional and non-transactional matters;
- Responsibility for the preparation of ancillary customer contract documentation, including NDAs, novation/assignment/change of name agreements, termination notices, etc.
You ideally would have at least one years' previous experience as a Contracts Manager and experience on working on contracts from start to completion. This is an exciting opportunity to build your skills in a fast growing company.Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.