Contracts Manager, Telecommunications Company, London
6 days left
- Full Time
A multinational connectivity business is seeking a Contracts Manager to join the legal team on a permanent basis.
Reporting into the Head of Legal and based in Central London, you will work closely with the sales and finance teams and advise on a broad range of matters including:
- Drafting non-standard contract terms on Service Orders (contracts) and negotiate with customers, with a focus on deal specific commercial terms;
- Working closely with Sales and Sales Operations on customer contracts, and related contractual issues;
- Providing negotiating and drafting assistance to the Legal team, negotiating terms and conditions in customer contracts, including overall support and management of non-standard contractual matters;
- Performing contract research and interpretation, providing contract guidance on day-to-day issues, including transactional and non-transactional matters;
- Responsibility for the preparation of ancillary customer contract documentation, including NDAs, novation/assignment/change of name agreements, termination notices, etc.
You ideally would have at least one years' previous experience as a Contracts Manager and experience on working on contracts from start to completion. This is an exciting opportunity to build your skills in a fast growing company.Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Apply for Contracts Manager, Telecommunications Company, London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly