Family Law Solicitor
5 days left
- Full Time
My client is a medium sized, multi-service law firm based in Greater Manchester. They are currently looking to appoint a Family Solicitor with Urdu/Punjabi language skills to join their existing Family Law team.
The successful Family Law Solicitor will ideally have 2 - 3 years' PQE and is required to deal with Divorce; Financial Settlements; Cohabitation and Pre-Nuptial Agreement and Private Children cases. The successful candidate will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, the ability to manage a busy caseload and meet tight deadlines and targets. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Solicitor to progress their career within the Family Law sector!
Required Skills & Experience:
• You will be a Family Solicitor with 2 - 3 years' PQE
• You will possess Urdu/ Punjabi language skills
• You will have a keen eye for detail, excellent organisation skills and a willingness to learn
• You will have the ability to work under pressure and manage your own caseload with minimal supervision
• Location: Manchester
• Salary range (DOE): £20,000 - £25,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday–Friday (full-time)
• Date: 02-09-2016
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Saaima Patel (Greater Manchester) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy.
Apply for Family Law Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly