Private Client Solicitor - Head of department
7 days left
- Full Time
Michael Page legal are currently working with a regional firm based in the West Midlands who are looking to recruit and Private Client Solicitor to take the lead and head their Private Client department.
The firm have just taken over a local firm and are looking to expand their current private client offering.
This is a unique opportunity for somebody to take the lead in growing and heading a department whilst having the security of an existing case load.
You would be joining an excellent firm and have the responsibility in taking the department forward.
The firm is long established and has a loyal candidate base - they are very busy and are growing at all levels.
This is a great opportunity to grow the current client base and as the team is relatively small so there is a genuine prospect of progression and the current Partners are more than happy to discuss how this career path would work in practice.
The team acts for a mix of individuals on a range of private client matters.
The firm is keen to hear from Private Client solicitors who are looking to take their career to the next level and join a supportive, friendly and ambitious private practice.
The successful Solicitor will:
- Be a UK Qualified solicitor.
- Will have at least 5 years PQE* on advising on private client matters.
- Experience in trusts and tax matters would be ideal.
- Demonstrate a genuine commitment to business development.
- A client following is not essential but as you would be responsible for driving the department forward, you will be expected to come armed with ideas around business development / marketing opportunities.
*Applications from differing levels of PQE will be considered. However, there is a need to demonstrate the ability to work autonomously.
Competitive plus benefits.