£44,000 with bonus and flexible hours
Frustrated? Finding your commercial involvement is hindered? Are you restricted from making a true impact on the business?
Well…we have big plans for the future and we need like-minded people to help us make history. The role of Legal Counsel is pivotal in driving and shaping Randstad UK's future history.
Our story so far….1960 was a vital time for the recruitment revolution and our companies starting point. Two young Economics graduates, Frits Goldschmeding and his friend Gerrit Daleboudt, started their own staffing company from their student digs. They saw an opportunity for a more flexible approach to labour. Over 5 decades later we are one of the most recognised recruitment brands in the world. We have 29,750 employees in 39 countries. We are a team of honest and professional people who like to work hard, create meaningful and impactful business outcomes and have some fun. Sounds interesting?
The role of Legal Counsel is paying up to £44,000 with bonus and flexible benefits and is based in Luton.
Reporting into our Legal Manager, and working within the World League Counsel framework, the role of Legal Counsel is to provide timely, compliant, robust and commercially focused legal advisory services to our UK Sales team. You will be exposed to a wide variety of legal matters, contractual risks and will be the 'go-to' person for our business leaders.
- Annual salary reviews for high performers, alongside a company bonus
- A multitude of flexible benefits, tailored to you, of which you chose based on your needs
- Company Shares
- New shared service centre offices, close to M1 junction 10, mainline national rail and London Luton Airport
- Costa Coffee onsite
- Oh - and the exposure to legal issues within a Global recruitment brand
What we need:
- Qualified lawyer or solicitor
- Proven track record of providing accurate, effective and commercial legal advice
- Adding value to an organisation through the development of comprehensive contract documents that mitigate risk and penalties
- Being organised, able to use own initiative and work well under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Strong communication, attention to detail, persuading and influencing skills
- Professional integrity
- Good IT skills in Word and Excel
If you want to join one of the world's largest recruitment organisations, in a position that will see you engaging with key stakeholders then please do get in touch today!
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.