Private Client Solicitor 2-4 year PQE
Leading multi-sited Legal 500 firm based in Kent is seeking a 2-4 year PQE Private Client Solicitor to join their busy team. You will need proven experience and knowledge in the preparation of Wills, Probate, Lasting Powers of Attorney and elderly client matters.
· Undertake fee earning to high standards of accuracy and efficiency
· Preparation of Wills
· Lasting Powers of Attorney
· Elderly Clients Matters
· Able to work with a full caseload in busy branch office under supervision
· Assist in the development and marketing of the firm in line with the business and departmental plans
· To provide a profitable contribution and add value to the work of the department
· Process instructions in accordance with established procedures of both good practice and the firm’s quality system
· Assist in marketing activities and maintain appropriate professional relationships with referrers, etc
· Promote and support the firm’s core values and branding
· 2-4 year PQE in Private Client
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Previous experience in client handling with problem solving ability
· Excellent organisational skills
· Computer Literate in particular familiar with Office Suite and Document/Case Management applications
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market then contact Brenda Shanahan or call for a confidential discussion .
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency, our enviable reputation is based on trust, integrity and doing what is right for you. We will always talk to you about your application and ask permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
Our Consultants have the latest market knowledge at their fingertips and can offer advice and guidance on your next career move – just call us about this role or to see if we have other suitable vacancies for you.
The PQE identified on this advertisement is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE.
LR Legal Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.