Lawyer - Senior AML Transaction Monitoring Specialist
Our Client are seeking a self-motivator self-starter, who has an eye for details.
The main tasks are to:
- perform AML controls and ongoing review of transactions flagged by the monitoring system;
- investigate and close out the alerts thoroughly in a timely manner, and ensuring significant issues identified are fully investigated and promptly escalated where necessary;
- provide high quality advice with respect to controls performed and on applicable internal policies and local law;
- keep procedure manuals and user guide documents up-to-date;
- prepare periodic management reports as required by senior management/global;
- assist in diverse tasks including regulatory reporting/inspection and internal/external audits; and
- participate in MS&C stream initiatives, work closely with various stakeholders to define business requirements, conduct user acceptance test, ensure proper business integration and provide post implementation support
You will have:
- minimum 5 years of relevant work experience either within Compliance, Regulatory or Audit pertaining to wealth management
- thorough knowledge of AML regulatory requirements
- thorough record-keeping abilities and attention to details
- good drafting skills
- technology proficiency or inclination, including Excel.
You are a strong communicator, proactive and able to work independently.
Apply for Lawyer - Senior AML Transaction Monitoring Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly