Our client, a leading worldwide company that is dedicated to serving the global printing and packaging industries, is now looking to hire a paralegal to be based in their Hilversum office, the Netherlands.
Reporting to the Legal Counsel Procurement, you will be working with various internal and external stakeholders in an international setting.
The primary responsibility will be corporate housekeeping, contract management (procurement), review of the existing templates and drafting of amendments and legal administrative support.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in law
- Minimal 2 years working experience preferably as a Paralegal/ Legal Assistant with an international operating legal department or private practice;
- A passion for commercial law, contract law and company law and preferably in the following jurisdictions: the Netherlands, US, UK and Germany;
- Be fluent in English and Dutch in writing, reading and spoken;
- You must be in possession of the required work permit for the Netherlands