Administrator to General Management / Managing Partner
- Full Time
A Chambers-ranked specialist law firm in the City of London is looking for an Administrator to provide support to the General Management and Managing Partner.
This is a unique role, combining the remits of an Executive Assistant-type position and a Legal Secretary with some HR administrative duties.
Duties and responsibilities
Your day-to-day tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Typing correspondence, reports, tables, minutes, spreadsheets, emails and other documentation
- Handling correspondence and responding to queries
- Diary management - arranging meetings, coordinating travel etc.
- Events management
- File management, including e-filing
- Updating and maintaining office manual, undertakings register, Bribery Act Register and other documents
- Scheduling EP appraisals and PRC meetings as required
- Using the HR system to assist with ad hoc queries, covering for the Office Services Manager and Administration Director where necessary
- Excellent audio and copy typing skills (75+ WPM)
- IT literate, with knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Bright, articulate, discreet and engaging with a robust approach to everyday challenges