The AML Officer’s responsibility will be to support the Head of AML Singapore to discharge his regional responsibilities and will include the following:
- Assist in the continued implementation of the applicable Group and divisional Policies on AML and KYC.
- Review, assess and approve new or existing business relationships.
- Assist in the maintenance of the Singapore or entity-level AML policies, procedures and AML Compliance program.
- Maintain procedure for annual Risk Analysis and the coordination of updates to Regional/Global AML.
- Assist in-
- validation of the AML Monitoring parameters and Transaction Screening databases,
- the fulfilment of local regulatory information requests from MAS and CAD, or within regulatory inspections.
- the Suspicious Transaction Reporting process to investigate AML Transaction Monitoring and other alerts
- the review of New Product Approval requests and smartsourcing initiatives for Singapore where appropriate.
- Provide training on local regulatory requirements and internal policies, along with producing training materials.
- Excellent technical AML knowledge skills and experience
- Understanding one or more of the business areas of investment banking, corporate banking, trade finance, asset management and/or wealth management, and risk profile of each category.
- Work experience in a regulator or financial institution
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and influential skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
Education / Qualifications Required
- Degree qualified
- Relevant AML or related certifications (desirable)
- (CAMS, CFE, IntDipAML)
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Proficiency in an Asian language advantageous
Apply for AFC/AML Officer/Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly