The Role: NQ Solicitor
Salary: Up to £35,000
Our client, a successful niche, award winning, legal firm offer business advice to start up and growing businesses, are looking to expand their Manchester office with the appointment of a NQ Solicitor on a permanent basis. This firm advises clients operating in various business sectors including technology (including niche finance and medical technology), restaurants and retail.
This opportunity will allow the NQ Solicitor to offer advice on the following:
- Drafting commercial documentation in relating to Corporate/Commercial transactions
- Advising on tax incentives particular to new start-ups
- Advising on structuring employee and incentive schemes
Applications for this role will be considered from NQ Solicitor or equivalent who have had experience dealing with a varied caseload of corporate/commercial matters during their training contract or current role. The following are essential for any applicants:
- Ability to play a pivotal role in corporate/commercial transactions
- Excellent document drafting skills
- Entrepreneurial and enthusiastic about working with highly innovative businesses
- Experience within training contract of corporate/commercial work (minimum 1 seat)
This role would suit a NQ Solicitor who is serious about furthering their career within a niche and innovative sector. In return this firm is offering the NQ Solicitor high levels of the responsibility and client contact, and the ability to influence businesses right from inception.
For more information or to apply for this NQ Solicitor role please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Sellick Partnership is a market leader in private practice legal recruitment operating across the UK. Over the last decade we have developed a trusted, reliable and respected reputation in the market, making Sellick Partnership best placed to help with your recruitment needs.
For the latest industry news, views and jobs follow our LinkedIn page.
*Please note our advertisements use PQE and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role