Due to a period of expansion, a global firm has a brand new requirement for an Immigration Manager, to focus on providing advice on a range of corporate immigration issues. This is a key hire as they are looking for someone with a proven track record in leading & developing teams within the corporate immigration field.
As an Immigration Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Lead on corporate immigration matters for a range of large global clients
- Manage your own caseload of corporate clients covering both UK & global immigration enquiries
- Maintain and develop client relationships
- Regularly undertake audits on behalf of organisations regarding UK legalisation
- Supervise & delegate work across the team
- Active involvement in business development & work in conjunction with other departments to cross sell firm services.
You will have demonstrated experience of corporate immigration from a top tier firm within the city. A qualified solicitor would be preferred, however, not essential. Strong academics are a key as this is a top ranked team within a highly regarded firm.
As a firm, it can offer huge career-growth potential for someone looking for a long term move.
Apply for Immigration Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly