Funds Structuring - Front Office 1-4* PQE - Asset Management
Our client, a leading investment manager, is seeking a Funds Lawyer to join their front-office products structuring team. You will sit as part of the business (not legal team) and will be involved in all aspects of product design, structuring, launches, restructurings and liquidations of primarily alternative funds.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Advising the sales, portfolio management, strategy teams and wider business on the most appropriate product structures and solutions for pooled products.
- Managing the production of fund offering documentation (including drafting, managing multiple stakeholder amendments and comments, ensuring compliance with appropriate regulations)
- Managing the regulatory process for fund creation and amendment
- Partnering with stakeholders within the products structuring internally and with other teams within the business (such as client facing teams, portfolio management, operational teams) to implement the product strategy, development and change agenda.
The successful candidate;
- 1-4 years+ PQE* in Funds/Asset Management gained either in private practice or in-house
- Experience of funds structuring, particularly AIFs domiciled in Luxembourg, Ireland, the UK or Cayman Islands or other offshore jurisdictions is essential
- Strong knowledge of all aspects of AIFMD is desirable
If you would prefer to discuss the opportunity further before applying please call Grace Gibson at Legal Professionals who would welcome a conversation.
*Candidates outside of this bracket will be considered if they are able to demonstrate the prerequisite experience required.
Apply for Funds Structuring - Front Office 1-4* PQE - Asset Management
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly