Corporate M&A/ECM – Asset Management 3+ PQE *
Our client is a west end based financial services organisation with roots in asset management who are seeking an additional lawyer to join the team.
Working as part of a small legal team you will be involved in a broad range of work with your core responsibilities to include:
- Drafting and reviewing documentation, including transactional documents, commercial contracts and engagement letters
- Providing M&A and Capital Markets transaction advice and support
- Development of the Company’s client documentation (drafting, managing external counsel, reviewing, monitoring and ensuring regulatory requirements and similar changes are reflected in all template documentation)
- Management of the Company Secretarial responsibilities, including Board minutes, companies house filings
- Qualified Lawyer with 3 years PQE+ experience in Capital Markets, M&A and Regulation at a law firm and/or in an in-house legal team and/or in the asset management business
*Candidates outside of this bracket will be considered if they are able to demonstrate the prerequisite experience required.