Derivatives and Regulatory Lawyer, 3 years+ PQE, IH
Our client, a well-established securities business is seeking a mid-level to senior Derivatives and Regulatory Lawyer to join their team.
You will be reporting directly to the Head of Advisory, Legal and will work alongside the wider team.
- Providing general legal advice on Sales and Trading activity including trade execution, clearing , custody and settlements matters
- Advising on regulation to ensure the organisation is fully compliant
- Draft, review and negotiate transactional legal documentation
- The ideal candidate will have c.3 years PQE+* as a derivatives and regulatory change lawyer working in-house or private practice.
- Technical knowledge of securities and derivatives products is essential
- Experience and demonstrable understanding of the MIFID II, EMIR is desirable
*Candidates outside of this bracket will be considered if they are able to demonstrate the prerequisite experience required.