FS Regulatory Lawyer 2-5PQE+, Global FS Organisation
Our client, a global FS organisation is seeking a Regulatory lawyer 2-5PQE+ to join the team working alongside a senior lead Regulatory Lawyer. Working closely with a number of business groups, operations, compliance, tech and HR you will hold a visible advisory role across the organisation.
The role provide regulatory support business wide including;
- Regulatory reform analysis and advice
- Regulatory risk assessment and guidance
- Assisting with implementation projects & project management of initiatives with the business
- Continuous improvement of internal know-how
The ideal candidate will have
- 2-5*years PQE+ gained within Private Practice or equivocal FS organisation.
- Demonstrable experience advising on some or all of the following AIFMD, EMIR, Dodd Frank, VOLKER, MIFID II, CASS, Client Money, Governance, Enforcement Issues.
Due to a high volume of applications we are only able to respond to those who we feel meet the criteria of the role. *Candidates outside of this bracket will be considered if they are able to demonstrate the prerequisite experience required.