A fantastic opportunity exists for an Employment Solicitor to join a national law firm.
As an Employment Solicitor you will advise and assist clients in connection with a wide range of contentious and non-contentious Employment matters.
You will be responsible for:
· Advocacy in employment tribunals
· Preparing for Employment tribunal cases
· Corporate support work; offering advice on TUPE in connection with transactions; advising on indemnities and warranties and client due diligence reports
· Drafting contracts, policies and procedures
· General advice: Conduct of disciplinary investigations; grievance procedures; redundancy programmes; general queries about flexible working, maternity rights and paternity rights
· Contributing towards the marketing efforts and other non-fee-earning projects of the Employment department.
Please apply for immediate consideration or contact Nicola Jennings at Jennings Legal Recruitment.
Please note our advertisements use PQE levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe, your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained.
Jennings Legal Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
In addition, if you know of anyone who may be interested is this opportunity, we offer a £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply.)