NQ Planning Solicitor
Leading national law firm seeking an energetic and ambitious NQ Planning Solicitor to join the growing department in their Birmingham office. With an enviable reputation in the market, the team is looking for an NQ Planning Solicitor to work with household name clients on a varied workload and also assist with future growth of the department.
As Planning Solicitor you'll be advising on a broad range of planning issues including; town and country planning, highways/infrastructures, environment, compulsory purchase and land compensation matters, across a diverse range of sectors.
The team are experts in their field and navigate complex issues to offer specialist advice. Due to an increase in workload you will handle your own files with necessary supervision. You will also have the opportunity to fully develop your legal career and help to continue building the team.
- Previous experience in a planning department during your training contract
- Strong technical knowledge allowing you to provide practical advice
- Genuine interest in the field
- Self motivated and ambition to develop your career
- Confidence in own ability and a good communicator
- Ability to work individually as well as part of a wider team
For further information feel free to contact Joe at
If this opening sounds of interest and you feel you would be a suitable candidate please apply.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
Apply for NQ Planning Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly