Dispute Resolution Solicitor (2-4 PQE)
As a Dispute Resolution Solicitor you will assist with a range of Commercial litigation matters and be able to conduct your own caseload with minimum supervision and supervise more junior team members on less complex matters.
As part of the Dispute Resolution Team, you will be expected to have the following skills and experience:
· An enquiring mind and a willingness to accept new challenges; you will be expected to keep up-to date with legal developments
· The ability to conduct own caseload of increasingly complex Dispute Resolution matters and work alongside other members of the team and firm
· Commercial awareness and able to manage own time effectively
· The ability to provide and communicate practical, commercial advice in a straightforward manner and maintain professional relationships with senior client contacts and colleagues
· The ability to assimilate facts quickly and work towards tight timescales
· Demonstrable experience of playing a quasi-partner role when handling client matters
· Strong marketing and business development experience.
To be considered for this great opportunity, please apply or contact Nicola Jennings at Jennings Legal Recruitment.
Please note our advertisements use PQE levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe, your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained.
Jennings Legal Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
In addition, if you know of anyone who may be interested is this opportunity, we offer a £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply.)
Apply for Dispute Resolution Solicitor (2-4 PQE)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly