A Practice Manager is required by a modern and extremely progressive law firm that has grown substantially over the last 10 years to a turnover of £5m and aims to become a Top 200 UK Law firm imminently.
State of the art systems, first class management and a client base of quality rather than quantity are on offer to the successful candidate. You will be joining a team of experienced professionals and have a broad background of all aspects of operational practice management.
This is a hands-on operational practice management role that is diverse and challenging, great opportunity to join a firm that is experiencing growth.
- Managing the firms HR requirements from recruitment through to induction
- Administration of the firms pension / health insurance scheme
- Maintenance of Risk Register
- In-house compliance audits
- Management of 3rd party service suppliers including IT
- Day to day facilities management
- Risk Assessments and the further development of H&S policies
Experience within the professional services industry delivering operational support across some of the following: HR, Facilities, Health & Safety, IT, Systems, Compliance, Supplier Management.