Costs Draftsperson / NQ Solicitor
7 days left
- Full Time
Our client is looking to recruit a Costs Draftsperson / NQ Solicitor to join its private practice in Birmingham.
A private practice in Birmingham.
Specific responsibilities for the Costs Draftsperson / NQ Solicitor in Birmingham will include but are not restricted to:
* After initial training, the Costs Draftsperson / NQ Solicitor will have the responsibility for running your own legal case load of costs matters, preparing costs budgeting forms, setting strategy on these and negotiating settlement/running to detailed assessment by the Court.
* It is envisaged that as you gain experience you will increase your workload having more responsibility in running more complex multi track and higher value cases.
* Building relationships with internal client contacts at all levels.
* Contribute to knowledge sharing within the Costs Unit and internal clients.
* Conduct work in line with client protocols, exceeding Cost Unit benchmarks and providing timely and accurate management information and billing.
* Handle confidential information in line with the firms' data security protocols.
The ideal Costs Draftsperson / NQ Solicitor will have experience in costs matters and will be able to hit the ground running after some initial training.
Alternatively, you may have general litigation experience at a smaller firm and are interested in kickstarting a career in costs.