Learning and Development Business Partner - Legal
My client is a leading national law firm who is looking to recruit Learning and Development Business Partner to work in their Manchester office.
The Learning and Development Business Partner will take the lead on the facilitation, design and delivery of a variety of Legal/Technical Skill and Knowledge based projects.
Key Duties include:
- Working alongside subject matter experts to design a competency framework for legal technical skills
- Designing and delivering technical inductions to new joiners
- Assisting the wider team with the implementation of online performance modules
- Keeping up to date with relevant legislation
- Providing ‘Train the Trainer’ content and delivery
- Researching external providers to use as suppliers for the firm
- Conducting training needs analysis alongside key stakeholders
- Conducting pre-course and post-course evaluations
The Learning and Development Business Partner will ideally have come from a legal background and will have a working knowledge of legal and technical requirements for lawyers. Experience of designing and delivering development programmes is a must, as is the ability to build and maintain credibility amongst the senior partnership
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you
Apply for Learning and Development Business Partner - Legal
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly