Real Estate Paralegal
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Real Estate Paralegal to join the Birmingham City Centre office of an award winning Legal 500 Law Firm with an excellent reputation.
Our client is an award winning Legal 500 Law Firm.
The successful Real Estate Paralegal will have a broad remit within the team and will provide full paralegal support to the wider team. Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting on large portfolio transactions, preparing title packs, disclosure bundles and setting up and uploading information into data rooms
- Completing property reports and schedules
- Dealing with post-completion transnational work, including SDLT returns and submission within deadline, serving notices of assignment and making Land Registry applications
- Communicating effectively and confidently with clients and external solicitors (both in writing and by telephone) to deal with queries in relation to both post-completion work and own matters
- Assisting on matters connected with other legal departments including for example corporate transactions
The ideal Real Estate Paralegal will have prior real estate experience however candidates from other practice areas with solid academics and well rounded paralegal skills may also be considered.
A competitive salary and excellent benefits package is on offer.