Conveyancing Solicitor (2+ PQE)
Hudson Legal are interested in speaking with a Conveyancing Solicitor, ideally with 2+ years PQE, to join an established property team at a well known leading law firm.
Your role will be to work with the team to provide a high standards and quality legal services to a range of clients, in the sale and purchase of residential properties with particular focus on residential freehold and leasehold sales and purchases, including new builds, Right to Buy, Help to Buy and Shared Ownership.
Your key duties will include:
- managing a client portfolio in a professional manner, maintaining close and regular contact
- regular liaison with individuals involved in transactions including lenders and agents
- maintaining good file management
- handling queries and enquiries efficiently
- providing updates within specific time frames to individuals and agents on progress
- working to strict deadlines and all relevant compliance measures, including those required by CQS
- use of a case management system
- responsibilities may include supervision of junior staff
Skills you will possess:
- an ability to identify business opportunities through networking and marketing
- a qualification in and significant experience of residential/conveyancing fee earner work
- proven ability to handle your own caseload with minimum supervision
Key competencies required:
- the ability to cope in a demanding environment
- the ability to complete your own administration
For further information feel free to contact Joe at
If this opening sounds of interest and you feel you would be a suitable candidate please apply.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
Apply for Conveyancing Solicitor (2+ PQE)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly