Family Law Solicitor
Sue Ross Legal are currently recruiting for a Family Law Solicitor to join our client, a leading regional firm of Solicitors, based in their Derby office.
Duties will include:
- Managing your own caseload and working independently
- Conducting your own files through to conclusion
- Conducting your own advocacy to include both Children Act 1989 cases (Directions Hearings) and Financial Remedy proceedings (Directions Hearings, FDA’s and FDR’s)
- Using the team’s case management system
- Being actively involved in marketing and business development
The successful candidate will ideally have 4 years PQE exclusively specialising in the field of Family Law (although candidates with more or less experience may also be considered).
Networking and client development skills and excellent communication skills are essential, as well as an intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office and the ability to work as part of a highly focused but friendly and supportive team. You will be self-motivated and work to a consistently high standard.
For more information about the above vacancy or for a confidential chat about our other vacancies throughout Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Lincolnshire, the North West and the North East, please send your details to us and one of our dedicated legal consultants will contact you.
Unfortunately due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback to all applicants. Please assume that if you do not hear from us within 72 hours that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
May we take this opportunity to thank you for expressing an interest in one of our roles and wish you the very best in your search for employment.
Apply for Family Law Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly