Childcare Solicitor, Wakefield
Our client, a well established and multi-sited law firm are looking to recruit a Childcare Solicitor with 5+ Years PQE into their office located in Wakefield.
Our client is looking for an experienced Childrens Solicitor to work as part of their growing and well recognised team based in Dewsbury.
The successful candidate should have 3+ years PQE of running a family caseload, mainly focused on care and should ideally be a member of the Children Panel. We are looking for someone with a following who undertakes work for Guardians and parents. The candidate must have an interest in and experience of conducting advocacy.
Due to the busy and challenging nature of this role, the successful candidate will need to demonstrate:-
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- The ability to present complex legal issues in a clear and professional manner.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines.
- The ability to work as part of a team, as well as independently.
- Experience of dealing with a Child Care caseload confidently and efficiently.
In addition, the candidate should demonstrate a keen eye for detail, and the ability to think laterally is essential. Salary is negotiable depending on your experience and progression opportunities are available for successful candidates.
Apply for Childcare Solicitor, Wakefield
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly