Legal Counsel - EMEA - Technology
I am working with an international technology orgnisation with a global presence in software solutions and data analysis. They have a highly skilled and collegiate team, and are seeking a well trained Commercial Lawyer to support their core business across EMEA. The candidate must have a broad legal skillset but with particular experience in software licensing and data privacy.
As the Legal Counsel you will:
- Negotiate and draft a variety of commercial contracts, with a focus on software licensing, SaaS and cloud solutions.
- Advising senior stake holders on matters relating to Data transfers and privacy, intellectual property and employment law
- Contribute to the analysis of and formulation of strategic responses to shifting regulatory framework.
- Support worldwide sales and product teams on sales, commercial deals and partnership opportunities.
- Assist in drafting policies and procedures within the framework of regulatory and legal compliance
- Participate in or represent the legal team on various internal meetings.
The type of person we are looking for
- A qualified lawyer with 4 years + PQE gained in a well-respected law firm in the UK or internationally.
- Experience negotiating B2B software/technology licensing and broader commercial contracts with international partners
- Good working knowledge of Data Privacy regulations (Safe Harbor and Privacy Shield)
- Familiarity with FCA regulation of UK asset managers
- Ability to analyze legal issues and in particular, provide effective advice to clients on complex legal issues.
- in-house experience and / or in-house secondments are highly desirable though not essential.
- Strong attention to details and excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
This is a great opportunity to join a technology group at an exciting time of change and growth, whilst gaining exposure to complex international transactions. To learn more about this and other opportunities we are instructed on please send your CV in confidence
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
Apply for Legal Counsel - EMEA - Technology
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly