Commercial Property Legal Secretary
Commercial Property Legal Secretary - Salisbury
My client, a respected law firm within Hampshire and Wiltshire are seeking a Legal Secretary to support their Commercial Property team due to expansion.
Duties will include:
- Typing - both word processing and audio typing
- Answering calls and taking messages
- Management of Fee Earners diary including arranging meetings and appointments and updating central diary systems
- Filing and maintenance of filing systems
- Photocopying & Faxing documents
- Dealing with routine case matters in the Fee Earners absence
- Provision of relief reception duties in the event of holiday or sickness as required. (shared with other secretarial and support staff)
- Provision of holiday cover to other members of the office if appropriate
- Assistance with other administrative duties that may arise from time to time
You will be an experienced Legal Secretary, ideally with a Commercial Property background and be a real team player! This is a busy and varied role so would suit someone who likes a challenge!
If you are interested in discussing this vacancy further or to apply, please contact Sophia at QED Legal or please click the "apply" button.