Costs negotiator - defendant insurance litigation / Personal injury
COSTS NEGOTIATOR - MANCHESTER
Costs Negotiator - The growing costs team of this Manchester-based defendant insurance litigation firm is looking to hire two Costs Negotiators to handle a mix of work including RTA costs as well as some personal injury EL/PL - related costs files.
- Job title: Costs Negotiator
- Location: Manchester
- Salary: £20,000 - £30,000 (depending on experience)
- Reports to: Personal Injury Partner and Head of Costs
- Previous Experience: around one year or more as a costs negotiator from a respected personal injury firm, handling own caseload of costs files preferably from a defendant background.
Our client is a leading defendant insurance litigation firm with a national presence. They act for a large number of household name insurers as well as a growing number of self-insureds and have built a first class reputation in personal injury over the years.
They are currently looking to expand their presence in Manchester and are in the process of growing their Costs team which is fed work from a number of personal injury departments across the firm including RTA, EL/PL and Industrial Disease.
Our client is looking to attract paralegals or legal executives with solid experience in costs negotiation. Ideally, candidates should be used to working in a defendant insurance litigation environment. However, applications will also be considered from those who have a claimant personal injury background in costs. In particular, candidates should be able to:
- demonstrate an ability to run a caseload of costs files unassisted;
- demonstrate excellent negotiation skills;
- work efficiently in a target driven environment;
- possess strong attention to detail;
- work effectively as part of a busy team.
OPPORTUNITY TO PROGRESS
As well as a competitive salary and benefits package, candidates can expect excellent opportunities to grow their Costs career in a team which is developing all the time.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
The firm consistently rewards its employees with a highly competitive salary as well as an attractive benefits package.