Banking paralegal / Real Estate Finance / In-house
BANKING / REAL ESTATE FINANCE PARALEGAL OR LEGAL EXECUTIVE - MANCHESTER
Banking / Real Estate Finance Paralegal or Legal Executive – Our client is one of the world’s leading banks with a strong corporate and real estate finance presence in Manchester city centre. They are currently looking for an experienced paralegal or legal executive to join their growing in-house corporate and commercial banking team.
THE ROLE AT A GLANCE
- Job title: Paralegal / Legal Executive
- Location: Manchester
- Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 + bonus and benefits
- Reports to: Head of Commercial Banking
- Previous Experience: Prospective candidates should ideally have at least 12 months of proven experience within a busy banking or corporate finance team with experience of drafting facility documentation and other ancillary documentation.
THE IN-HOUSE TEAM
This is the perfect role for any banking paralegal or legal executive looking to prove themselves in a fast-paced environment with one of the world’s leading banks. The role has a key function in supporting the more senior members of the corporate commercial banking team and involves:
- Drafting mid to high value lending documentation and facility agreements;
- Reviewing existing lending documentation;
- Liaising with other areas of the bank including credit and risk departments
- Maintaining a pro-active and focused approach to work with high levels of attention to detail.
EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY TO PROGRESS
It should be stressed that this role involves a high level of responsibility within the in-house department. Our client is looking to hire someone with not just the requisite skills and experience of securities and drafting lending documentation, but also the ambition to progress to become one of the key commercial finance officers within the team working on crucial projects within the team as well as liaising with other important departments within the bank.
EXCELLENT SALARY, BONUS AND BENEFITS
Our client is looking to hire the best candidate for the role with the ideal combination of technical ability and drive and ambition. As a result, the salary on offer is excellent and is accompanied by an equally impressive suite of benefits.