Pensions Professional Support Lawyer (PSL)
An exciting opportunity for a Lawyer with Corporate Pensions experience has arisen at a top tier international firm. My client is looking for an excellent Candidate with strong technical experience and the ability to support the pensions department in all areas of knowledge.
Your role will involve supporting the practice in all areas of knowhow and learning, including:
* identifying and monitoring key legal, regulatory and commercial developments
* Acting as a trusted adviser for other fee-earners.
* Maintain high quality documentation to provide partners and associates with cost effective and timely documents which help progress client business.
* Prepare effective guidance and training material in response to new developments
* Research legal or client/market related material to provide senior colleagues with clear and authoritative analysis.
* Support partners and associates as required in their client relationship development through preparing
* and/or identifying useful written and electronic materials.
* Participate in the design and delivery of training programmes to inform colleagues about current law and legal developments.
* Co-ordinate agenda for and chair fortnightly pension practice meetings.
This PSL will work with Partners and associates in the Pensions team. This position is suitable for someone with at least 5 PQE with experience gained at a top-tier firm. You could be an existing PSL looking for a new challenge or a transactional lawyer looking for a different role.
Part time or Full time.
For more information about this or other part-time / flexible and/or PSL opportunities in the market, please contact Houdah Al-Hakim at Chadwick Nott
Please note that due to the extremely high volume of CVs we receive, we cannot reply to everyone. If you do not hear back from me us within 3 working days of having applied, please assume that you have been unsuccessful for this particular role.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.