Inhouse Flexible Risk & Compliance Lawyer
A unique inhouse opportunity for a Risk and Compliance lawyer to join a a top sport organisation based in the South. My client will consider some remore working.
The purpose of the role is to identify, monitor and resolve any operational risks and opportunities for improvement. The role will promote compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements and include undertaking internal audit work to assess levels of compliance across all operations.
Responsibilities will include:
* To plan, audit, implement, monitor and review the protective and preventative measures of each facet of the Group.
* To promote a culture of risk awareness and a pro-active attitude to risk and compliance across the business.
* Engaging with both internal and external stakeholders to raise awareness among staff and management on risks in their departments.
* To identify and manage all internal and external risks and ensure accurate, thorough reporting to the Director of Legal of all major and critical risks, near misses and compliance issues.
* Providing advice and guidance to the business relating to data protection compliance including helping the business to prepare for compliance with legal and other requirements.
* Carry out risk surveys locally and internationally
* Establish systems to proactively capture emerging risks.
* To assist with planning and carrying out internal audits, reviews and investigations.
My client is looking for candidates with a minimum of 3 years' experience working within a Quality Audited Procedures environment.
An interest in live sport is a positive!