In-House Paralegal- Glasgow
Leading international manufacturing company is looking to hire an in-house paralegal to join their dynamic legal team. This role will be based in Glasgow.
Working closely with the legal counsel for the business you will assist on a broad range of commercial, corporate governance and compliance matters.
The role will included:
- Due diligence and risk analysis in relation to corporate transactions, mergers and acquisitions;
- Draft and corporate entity documentation including corporate agreements, forms, letters and Powers of Attorney;
- Draft corporate registrations, licensing and other local requirements with third parties;
- Create a knowledge database in relation to corporate transactions and documentation and dentify and draft corporate entity shareholder resolutions;
- Maintain corporate meetings minutes and record keeping.
The ideal candidate will have a legal background, gained in-house preferably but candidates currently working in private practice are also invited to apply. Candidates should also have:
- Ability to manage own caseload and carry out tasks independently with minimal oversight;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Ability to analyse legal documents and clearly and concisely summarize document related issues;
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment.
To discuss this role in confidence or to apply, please contact David Thomson, Director at Thomson Legal by completing the Apply Now details in the box below. Alternatively, please click on the Thomson Legal logo to access our recruiter profile where you can contact us directly via telephone, email or social media.
Apply for In-House Paralegal- Glasgow
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly