Legal Secretary in Real Estate
Amazing opportunity at a large international law firm as a legal secretary within the real estate department. This is a professional and progressive firm perfect for anyone looking to develop their career in a supportive and innovative environment. Our ideal candidate would have previous legal secretary experience, great interpersonal and communication skills, fast and accurate typing and confident knowledge of Microsoft Office. In return there will be a number of brilliant benefits including complimentary meals daily.
- Manages hard copy filing, e-filing and the archiving and retrieval of deeds and documents.
- Responsible for client care and management, including recording and passing of accurate messages.
- Uses electronic diaries to arrange meetings, conference calls, lunches and client contacts.
- Organisation of domestic and international travel arrangements.
- Deal with Financial procedures on behalf of the team including assisting with file opening, billing, client contact, client procedures and file closing punctually and effectively.
- Engrossing, photocopying and scanning client related materials.
- Maintain data within the client contact database, including mailing lists, e-newsletters and client activity.
- Ensure correct and efficient use of firm's systems and standard working methods.
- Takes responsibility for ensuring all work is completed with effective team working where appropriate.
- Assisting in compiling client specific requirements.
- Ideally five years+ secretarial and administrative experience in a law firm.
- Experience of supporting within a Real Estate department
To apply, please click on the button and send your Cover Note/CV with your contact details to Michelle Robinson
**For our application policy please view Career Legal's company information page on our website. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
Career Legal is celebrating its 24th successive year in legal recruiting for the legal community across London and throughout the UK. Specific legal divisions cover full spectrum of legal recruitment on a permanent, contract and temporary basis. Specialist Legal Recruitment consultants with many years proven experience cover Legal Professional Services, Legal Business Support and Legal Office Support areas. Career Legal is known for being the legal recruiter of choice for: Lawyers, Legal Risk & Compliance, Legal Patent & Trademark, Legal Accounting, Legal Human Resources, Legal Marketing & Business Development, Legal Facilities Management, Paralegal, Legal DP & Creative Services, Legal Facilities & Office Support, Front of House and Legal Secretarial Personnel including Legal PA’s.
Apply for Legal Secretary in Real Estate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly