Legal PA in Private Client - 12 month Contract
We currently have an amazing opportunity for a Legal Secretary / Legal PA to join one of the world leading Private Client Departments in an international law firm. Head-quartered in the heart of the City of London my client is seeking a bright, diligent and ambitious Legal PA to join their Tax and Trusts team on a 12 month ftc basis. This role would be would suit a top class Legal Secretary / PA with a minimum of 2 years’ experience and some exposure to Private Client law. The role will support an allocation of 2 Partners and 1 Associate working closely with high net worth individuals, as such excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise with people of all levels / statuses is paramount.
- Diary Management and awareness of fee earners workloads in order to plan ahead
- Process relevant applications, forms and searches with minimal supervision
- Providing excellent service to clients internal and external and presenting a positive image of the firm at all times
- Assistance in the delivery of marketing communications
- Respect and honours client confidentiality
- Creating a high quality of typed work formatted in accordance with house style
- File management
- Opportunity to get involved with fee earning
- A minimum of 18 months Legal Secretarial / PA experience
- Some exposure to Private Client Law / Tax / Wills and Probate
- A Legal Secretarial qualification
- Strong MS Office with experience in digital dictation
- A fantastic attitude and a good team player
For the opportunity to work with this amazing team, in a fun and friendly environment get in touch with Nicola today, I look forward to hearing from you!
To apply, please click on the button and send your Cover Note/CV with your contact details to the Secretarial Team.
**For our application policy please view Career Legal's company information page on our website. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
Career Legal is celebrating its 24th successive year in legal recruiting for the legal community across London and throughout the UK. Specific legal divisions cover full spectrum of legal recruitment on a permanent, contract and temporary basis. Specialist Legal Recruitment consultants with many years proven experience cover Legal Professional Services, Legal Business Support and Legal Office Support areas. Career Legal is known for being the legal recruiter of choice for: Lawyers, Legal Risk & Compliance, Legal Patent & Trademark, Legal Accounting, Legal Human Resources, Legal Marketing & Business Development, Legal Facilities Management, Paralegal, Legal DP & Creative Services, Legal Facilities & Office Support, Front of House and Legal Secretarial Personnel including Legal PA’s.
Apply for Legal PA in Private Client - 12 month Contract
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly