Trade Mark Assistant Manager - Multinational FMCG
I am working with a multinational FMCG group who have a dynamic Legal team, are seeking to add a Brand Protection Assistant to support their core business. The candidate must have a broad legal skillset and knowledge of intellectual property management, trademark registration and database administration.
As the Brand Protection Assistant you will:
- Support the management of the worldwide trade mark portfolio for the groups subsidiaries, consisting of over 4000 trade marks.
- Maintain and update the trade mark database, including application data, publication details and renewal information
- Provide assistance in relation to any due diligence process. Producing accurate reports, financial data.
- Support and advise the worldwide business units regarding their respective trade mark portfolios.
- Assist the Legal team on ad hoc matters as and when required
The type of person we are looking for
- A minimum of 2 years experience managing a large trademark portfolio.
- Experience using Thompson IP manager will be beneficial
- Ability to analyze legal issues and in particular, provide effective advice to resolve such matters.
- in-house experience is highly desirable though not essential.
- Strong attention to details and excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
To learn more about this and other opportunities we are instructed on please send your CV in confidence
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.