Residential Conveyancing Paralegal/Fee-Earner
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Residential Conveyancing Paralegal / Fee-Earner to join an established Private Practice in Edinburgh on a Locum basis for an interim period
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing and progressing all aspects of domestic conveyancing including sales purchases, discharge title transfers and remortgages
- Developing and maintaining own client base with minimum supervision
- Dealing with transactions from instructions through to settlement
- Drafting standard offers, examine titles, prepare dispositions and relevant forms
- Preparing security documentation, instruct appropriate searches, report on title to the clients and deal with any title issues
- Using the Solcase case management system
The successful candidate needs to have previous experience of working as a residential conveyancing paralegal / fee earner
To ensure you don't miss this excellent opportunity to join a friendly team please contact Sophie Anderson or Christina Panagiotou.
Venn Group aim to achieve the highest standards so you can be assured your application will be handled with professionalism and care.
Venn Group acts as an employment agency and an employment business
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.