Personal Injury Solicitor
Personal Injury Legal Executive/Solicitor, Leeds
A highly regarded, international firm is seeking a personal injury legal executive or solicitor to join a top tier catastrophic injury team. Ideally located in Leeds city centre, you will defend claims on behalf of leading insurer clients.
This team of experienced defendant personal injury solicitors advises insurers and corporate clients in the defence of claims relating to employer liability, fatal accidents and catastrophic injuries.
As a personal injury legal executive/solicitor in this top tier team in Leeds, you will:
* Assist a Partner in handling their RTA, EL / PL catastrophic personal injury caseload
* Dependent on experience you will also have the opportunity to handle your own caseload
* Provide advice to clients
* Instruct experts and collate accompanying documents
* Instruct counsel
* Review medical records and prepare chronologies.
* Draft pleadings and prepare disclosure lists
* Draft witness statements
To be suitable for this position, you must be able to demonstrate:
* A minimum of 1 years experience in EL, PL and RTA defence litigation
* Experience of assisting on catastrophic injury claims would be a distinct advantage
* A proven ability to meet financial objectives
* Business acumen; prior experience in supporting business development activities would be a distinct advantage
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.