Marketing/Business Development Assistant
A brand new opportunity has opened for a Marketing and Business Development Assistant in an expanding and rapidly growing law firm. The firm has a large variety of specialist areas and has an excellent reputation within the legal market.
The firm is located to excellent transport links and also provides free car parking.
The firm are offering a very generous salary together with good benefits.
About the role?
You will assist in the smooth running of the practice marketing department by providing a range of support services within the general office function.
You will be highly motivated, energetic individual with experience in online marketing, coupled with experience in the legal sector. You will be commercially focused, meticulous and have a passion for generating new business.
Ideally my client is looking for a candidate who have a knowledge in the following areas:
- Marketing, including online marketing, digital and social media marketing
- Web marketing strategy
- Market and competitor analysis
- Online sales and web development plan (including selection and management of agency)
- Client liaison – conversion of new business
- Delivering a high quality user experience and customer journey
- Securing significant traffic/new business through strong search engine exposure
- Delivering an effective online marketing mix, making full use of social media etc
- Agency selection
- Implementation of internal processes
- SEO friendly copywriting
- Training Staff including Project Mangers on CMS for website admin
- Working with Data Analysts to monitor channel effectiveness and track revenues
- Managing lead generation for broadband, lines and calls, mobile, energy and more
- Managing lead processing and order fulfilment
- Delivering a commercially driven website specifically for generating new business
- Creating business opportunities for cross selling
Please contact me today to find out more about the role.
Please contact Kelly Edwards to discuss this position in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
We aim to respond to applicants within 2 working days. If you have not been contacted within 5 working days you should assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
Kingsley is a specialist recruitment consultancy. The legal division has a diverse client base that includes medium sized commercial practices, long established civil practices and niche boutiques through to larger regional commercial firms and top ranked nationals. We enjoy what we do and we want others to enjoy working with us. We believe our clients and candidates need recruitment consultants they can work with and trust. Kingsley also has dedicated teams that focus on engineering, property and business support.
Please feel free to forward this advert to any friends or colleagues who you think may be interested. A large number of our previously successful candidates have initially been made aware of their next career opportunity by a close acquaintance.
Apply for Marketing/Business Development Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly