Residential Property Lawyer
Residential Property Licensed Conveyancer
This highly regarded law firm with a strong presence across the regions is looking to recruit an experienced Licensed Conveyancer, legal executive, solicitor or experienced fee earner to join the residential property team at the Milton Keynes office.
As an experienced licensed conveyancer in the residential property team which sits within the real estate department, you will be expected to provide a high quality legal service to clients in the sale and purchase of residential properties with particular emphasis on residential freehold and leasehold sales and purchases including new builds. Due to the nature of the caseload, it is expected that you will have between one and five years experience in residential property, running your own caseload, dealing with matters from initial instruction through to post completion.
Key duties include:
* dealing with clients in a professional manner, maintaining close and regular contact
* liaising regularly with other individuals involved in transactions including lenders and agents
* handling queries and enquiries efficiently
* maintaining good file management
* providing regular updates within specific timeframes to individuals and agents on progress
* working to strict deadlines
* all relevant compliance measures, including those required by Conveyancing Quality Scheme
You must possess a high degree of initiative and be able to work in a demanding, fast paced environment.
The role offers development opportunities, competitive salary/benefits and exposure to quality clients. This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and driven Licensed Conveyancer looking to join a thriving team.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.