Industrial Disease Solicitor
Industrial Disease Fee Earner, Leeds
This leading international practice is seeking an industrial disease fee earner to join its Leeds office. Based in Leeds city centre, the firm is highly regarded as is reflected in its Legal 500 rankings.
As an industrial disease fee earner you will join a large team that handle a variety of defendant claims on behalf of insurer clients and self-insured companies. Within your remit will be to:
- Handle a caseload of NIHL whilst being mentored by an experienced solicitor
- Assist in more complex and higher value cases
- Have an involvement in non-fee earning activities such as marketing and business development
- Attend relevant internal training courses and undertake professional development
The successful Industrial Disease Fee Earner will have:
- Experience working within a legal environment with exposure to litigation and CPR
- IT literacy
- Ideally, experience handling a caseload of pre-litigated files
You will be rewarded with the opportunity to join a leading national team that deals with all aspects of defendant litigation. On offer is a competitive salary and promotion opportunities are based on merit.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.