Commercial Property Locum
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated Locum Commercial Property Lawyer to join this regional firm on an ongoing Locum basis.
JOB TITLE: Locum Solicitor
PQE REQUIRED: 3 years +
LOCATION: Warwickshire (Commutable from; West Midlands, Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Gloucestershire)
HOURLY RATE: £30.00-£40.00 PER HOUR
- This reputable firm are currently looking to appoint a Locum Commercial Property Solicitor to help with a busy caseload whilst they recruit for a permanent member of the team.
- The Commercial Property Solicitor Locum will be handling a full caseload of Commercial Property work that will include freehold acquisitions and sales, non contentious landlord and tenant issues including drafting and renewing leases and development work such as residential and commercial development acquisitions, sales, promotion agreements, option agreements and site assembly work.
- This excellent opportunity would suit a Locum Solicitor who is available at short notice on a on-going locum basis and looking for commercial property work in the Warwickshire region.
- The Locum Commercial Property Solicitor must have at least 3 years post qualification experience and have a solid track record within commercial property law.
- You will be motivated, enjoy working within a well established yet modern firm and have excellent rapport building skills.
- The Locum Commercial Property role is initially being offered on a Locum contract basis but there may be the opportunity of a permanent role for the right candidate should they wish to explore this option.
- A competitive rate is on offer for the role.
eNL follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
In addition, if you know anyone else that is interested, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply).