My client is a multinational investment manager, who is looking for a counsel to work with the legal department on all legal matters in Europe, reporting to the lead counsel in Europe. The appointee will get the chance to work with high profile international clients, meaning this will be a fantastic opportunity for career development.
Main responsibilities will involve:
- Supporting all aspects of the firm through structuring, drafting and negotiating contracts.
- Maintenance and development of UK and Irish UCITS funds
- Supporting client service teams
- Preparation of materials for meetings (agendas, minutes of meetings, fee reviews etc).
- Presentation of these materials, alongside identifying issues of importance and providing legal advice
- Work with and oversee external counsel globally on various legal matters
The ideal candidate will have graduated from a leading university and be qualified as a UK solicitor. They should have experience in a top tier law firm, in-house corporate or have practised as a funds lawyer, preferably with experience in FCA rules, investment funds and various foreign investment advisor laws and regulations. Great organisation is a must; the appointee will be required to meet tight deadlines whilst managing multiple projects.
For more information, please contact Becky Mackarel at SSQ.
Apply for Funds Counsel
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly